Why choosing Costa Adeje as your holiday destination? Answering this question is not easy. There are many different reasons and everybody has its reasons. We have selected our personal reasons. They may or may not be the same as other travellers, as every traveller chooses a different type of travel and adventure. Do you want to live your own adventure in Costa Adeje?
First, if you have not visited Costa Adeje yet, here’s a bit of history and general information: it’s a top tourist attraction that hosts millions tourists every year. The weather is excellent in the South of Tenerife -spring all year round- with impressive landscapes and it is one of the best sun and beach holiday destinations in the world. It’s part of Adeje region and takes its natural beauty and quality in all services provided to other areas of Tenerife like Playa de las Americas -Los Cristianos and the famous Puerto de la Cruz, however Costa Adeje is considered the southern jewel.
Its atmosphere is quieter and more exclusive than in other traditional tourist destinations in Tenerife. Costa Adeje is just 5 minutes away from the centre of Adeje’s town, where you can enjoy tradition to the fullest: taverns, markets, craft shops, art centres, heritage, charming streets and natural areas that will just amaze you.
Costa Adeje’s Coast can be divided into different areas, each of them is linked to an important beach and its particular atmosphere. We can then talk about Playa Paraiso, Fañabe, El Duque, Sueño Azul, Torviscas and El Puertito.
Playa Fañabe hotels and resorts in Playa del Duque are the most exclusive ones in the area, where -if you are looking for accommodation- you should stay and check their availability. These hotels are really varied and we must stand out some of the best Adults only hotels in Costa Adeje, as well as the best spa hotels in Tenerife like IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Salome.
There’s a wide range of activities and plans to do in this small coastal area in the south of Tenerife of just 26 kms, including 4 kms of beaches. There are 8 big beaches with excellent services and then small secret coves in La Caleta area, a must-see place on your romantic holidays: it’s one of the most romantic places in the island, a natural protected area that you can enjoy and should respect.
In relation to nature, Costa Adeje is really close to the popular natural reserve of Barranco del Infierno.
Reasons why you should not miss it:
- Water Sports- it’s the best place to practice water sports, from sailing to diving, kitesurfing and surfing.
- Hiking.- you can walk through impressive areas of high difficulty and volcanic origins with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Relax and comfort- it’s one of the best areas to enjoy a relaxing holiday with excellent services.
- Great atmosphere.- either by day or by night. Available for all ages, whether you are a teenager or a senior.
- Gastronomy.- apart of its great international restaurants, there are many gourmet places and traditional cuisine restaurants.
- Beaches.- the best way to enjoy your holidays in Costa Adeje is visiting its beaches and secret coves.
- Safety.- it’s one of the quietest and safest holiday destination in Spain.
- Connections.-South Tenerife airport allows you to fly to almost any place in Europe at affordable prices.
- Hotels.- there are high quality hotels and also luxury hotels in Tenerife as the emblematic IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel El Mirador and IBEROSTAR Anthelia.